Thursday, January 6, 2011

No tongue can talk

Armies are amassing on many fronts in my life and mind. This is nothing new, the bends and cracks in the wall began to show quite some time ago. I know the stillness I'm now enjoying will not last forever.

But things aren't all bad. This wave that waits to break has shown me that in the midst of times like these, the thing I hold dearest, Music, moves to the forefront. Music doesn't merely distract me from my troubles, It somehow becomes more important and necessary. The truth about the part of me It makes up shows naked and bright.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful poetic words...

    I was wondering, can you do tarot from distance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, Helena.
    About tarot, yes I can do online readings. That was actually the purpose of my "Tarot?" post. I was feeling unispired after doing them for the same circle of people.

    If you would like a reading we can set it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I would like to try. It's been a long time since I've done it...

    how shall we do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to do the reading via IM, or email?

    ReplyDelete