Sunday, January 9, 2011

Heads speak: Night Journaling

This is something I've been cognizant of for a few years, but I'd never put it to use until now. As I am drifting off into sleep, half conscious, half not, I always hear voices talking (no, I don't mean in the schizophrenic sense). There is usually an array of voices, but they only speak one at a time. The activities of the brain prior to and during sleep are fascinating.
I decided that I would start journaling these "voices" in order to keep some sort of record, strictly for my own amusement. The following are last night's chatterings, arranged in the exact order they were spoken:

His whole family was blocked to the ancient world.

You need to know, this is what you're seeing him.

He needs a birth.

There are judgements.

The old counselor is here.

You might be too much to touch.

See, he's looking at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment