Friday, October 8, 2010

For the few who read my blog:

I have decided to change my original Mind Beam Receptaculum blog into a blog that exclusively contains only things I can claim authorship of. However, since I also enjoy posting things I find interesting, powerful, or inspiring which are produced by other people, I have decided to create this new blog. From this day forward any post  that contains content I did not  create will be put up on this blog.  Conversely, anything that finds its origins in me will pe posted on my original blog, Mind Beam Receptaculum. Oddly enough, though not planned consciously, I have decided to this on my birthday, which is today. For those of you who enjoy reading my blog I say thank you, and I hope that you enjoy this new gathering place of miscellany.

No comments:

Post a Comment